The information presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com do not cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease or condition. The only purpose of this Health & Wellness information is for educational, research, and entertainment. If you have, or think you may have, any health condition or disease, see a competent, authorized health practitioner and do not attempt any of the techniques, ideas, knowledge, suggestions or comments presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com without consulting the health professional of your choice first. The author does not take responsibility for any outcome or result from the use of the information presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com.
If you are ill or have been diagnosed with any disease, please consult a medical doctor before attempting any natural healing program. Many foods, herbs or other natural substances can occasionally have dangerous allergic reactions or side effects in some people. People have even died from allergic reactions to peanuts and strawberries.
Any one of these suggestions could be potentially dangerous, even lethal, especially, if you are seriously ill. Therefore, any natural method discussed could cause harm, instead of the benefit you seek. ASK YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.
Optimum Health & Wellness – Class Outline
- 5min of Mental Preparation
- Meditation to clear the mind
- Positive Health Affirmations
- 50min of Exercise and Stretching
- Warm up and Stretches as shown within this 9min video.
- 5min of Mental and Emotional Training
- Focused Discussions on Eight Essentials of Good Health. I will be emailing you tips each week regarding the Eight Essentials. This is your class time to ask questions and provide your opinions regarding those tips.
See Schedule for class times.
The Eight Essentials of Good Health
- Positive Thoughts & Emotions.
- How often and how well you Exercise.
- What you Eat.
- What you Drink.
- The air you Breathe.
- The amount and quality of Rest you receive.
- Elimination of toxins, blockages, and negative energy.
- Posture and the Body Language of a Winner.
What to Bring
- An Open Mind, Hunger to Learn, and Willingness to Change
- 3-Ring Binder for handouts, paper, and a pen
- Workout Clothes or a Gi (Martial Arts Uniform)