The information presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com do not cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease or condition. The only purpose of this Health & Wellness information is for educational, research, and entertainment. If you have, or think you may have, any health condition or disease, see a competent, authorized health practitioner and do not attempt any of the techniques, ideas, knowledge, suggestions or comments presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com without consulting the health professional of your choice first. The author does not take responsibility for any outcome or result from the use of the information presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com.
If you are ill or have been diagnosed with any disease, please consult a medical doctor before attempting any natural healing program. Many foods, herbs or other natural substances can occasionally have dangerous allergic reactions or side effects in some people. People have even died from allergic reactions to peanuts and strawberries.
Any one of these suggestions could be potentially dangerous, even lethal, especially, if you are seriously ill. Therefore, any natural method discussed could cause harm, instead of the benefit you seek. ASK YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.
- The importance of Oxygen for your body
- In 1931, Dr. Otto Warburg discovered that cancer cells can’t live in an oxygen rich environment. Many studies show that disease-causing viruses, bacteria, and pathogens cannot survive in an oxygen rich environment.
- Oxygen comprises 62% – 71% of the body.
- 90% of our energy comes from oxygen.
- Oxygen deprivation can lead to slight brain damage and low energy levels.
- Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide
- Ozone treatment is used by 15,000 doctors in Europe and only 500 in the U.S.
- Read The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases, by Madison Cavanaugh to learn more about Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide treatments.
- Make sure you read this entire book before attempting any use of Ozone or Hydrogen Peroxide on your own since there are dangers to using these methods. Use extreme caution and consult an expert first.
- An EPA study found that the air within American homes is 70 times more toxic than outside air and that many household cleaners cause cancer.
- Open your windows
- Many times the quality of air outside is better than inside, since inside many of our homes are glues, plastics, anti-flammatory chemicals, and household cleaners that emit toxic fumes.
- Shower Filter
- A study by the American Chemical Society showed that taking a shower leads to greater exposure of toxic chemicals than if you drink the water, because the chemicals evaporate out of the water and are inhaled. The average 10-minute shower, the human body absorbs as much chlorine as if you drank 20 gallons of tap water.
- This is a good example of a shower filter you might consider buying.
- Remove Toxic Air Fresheners
- Many chemical air fresheners numb your ability to smell and use artificial toxic chemicals for their scent. Many have warning labels not to drink the liquid because it’s toxic.
- Consider using natural essential oils instead.
- Consider spending time out in nature on a regular basis to detox your lungs and fill them with clean and pure oxygen. Many cities have very poor air quality and you will feel energized and refreshed when you spend time in an oxygen rich environment.
- The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases, by Madison Cavanaugh
- Detoxification, by Dr. Richard Schulze
- Natural Cures They Don’t Want You to Know About, by Kevin Trudeau
- Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle, by William Campbell Douglass, MD