The information presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com do not cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease or condition. The only purpose of this Health & Wellness information is for educational, research, and entertainment. If you have, or think you may have, any health condition or disease, see a competent, authorized health practitioner and do not attempt any of the techniques, ideas, knowledge, suggestions or comments presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com without consulting the health professional of your choice first. The author does not take responsibility for any outcome or result from the use of the information presented within the Health & Wellness classes and on www.shoshinryuva.com.
If you are ill or have been diagnosed with any disease, please consult a medical doctor before attempting any natural healing program. Many foods, herbs or other natural substances can occasionally have dangerous allergic reactions or side effects in some people. People have even died from allergic reactions to peanuts and strawberries.
Any one of these suggestions could be potentially dangerous, even lethal, especially, if you are seriously ill. Therefore, any natural method discussed could cause harm, instead of the benefit you seek. ASK YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.
What you Should Consider Drinking for Optimum Health & Wellness
- Best Drinks
- Water (purified by Reverse Osmosis, a Berkey Filter, or a Zero Water Filter)
- Raw Organic Juice (buy a juicer.. single auger juicer is best, but any kind is good)
- Coconut Water (with no additives)
- Organic Fruit Smoothies (with fruit, leafy greens, super foods, dates, sea weed, hemp seeds, flax seeds, etc.)
- Herbal Teas (Peppermint, Ginger Root, Yerba Mate, Echinacea, Green, Flowers)
- Raw Milk (Kefir or raw milk, make sure to check local state laws)
- Healthy Sweeteners: Stevia, Raw Organic Honey, Dates
- Drinks to Avoid
- Anything with Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- Anything that says Diet or Sugar Free (this means it has Artificial Sweeteners such as Aspartame)
- Anything with Corn Syrup or Agave Nector
- Pasteurized and Homogenized Milk
- Excessive use of Alcohol (choose Organic wines whenever possible)
- Most Sodas & Energy Drinks
- Most Sport Drinks and Fruit Juices (they are loaded with sugar or corn syrup and artificial flavors)
- Carbonated Drinks (blocks calcium absorption)
- More than three cups of Coffee a day
- More than three cups of caffeinated Tea a day
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, by Weston A Price
- Superfoods, by David Wolfe
- The Gerson Therapy, by Charlotte Gerson
- Natural Cures They Don’t Want You to Know About, by Kevin Trudeau
- Voices of the Food Revolution, by John Robbins and Ocean Robbins
- Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices, b N.W. Walker
- An Apple a Day? Is it Enough Today?, by Dr. M. Ted Morter, Jr.
- Super Immunity, by Joel Furhman, M.D.
- Eat to Live, by Joel Furhman, M.D.
- Salt Sugar Fat, by Michael Moss